A GLOBAL EXPERT WITH LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
SNC-Lavalin ProFac Gulf Management draws on the strengths of its two founding partners: Nasser Bin Khaled Al-Thani & Sons Holding Company W.L.L. [NBK], a significant property owner and developer with a longstanding, reputable presence in Qatar, and SNC-Lavalin O & M, one of the foremost suppliers of Facilities Management services in Canada.
SNC-Lavalin O & M is a wholly owned subsidiary of SNC-Lavalin Inc., one of the leading groups of Engineering and Construction companies in the world, and a global leader in the ownership of infrastructure and in operations and maintenance services, with active projects in over 100 countries.
Introducing SNC-Lavalin O & M
Leaders in Facilities Management
In today’s complex and competitive business development, the need for efficiency and competitive advantages has never been stronger. Businesses are constantly looking for ways to eliminate distractions and are seeking solutions for the operations and maintenance of their assets.
Our Facilities Management, Realty, and Project / Program Management services allow our clients to maximise returns from their core competencies while retaining maximum value and longevity of their realty, plant and equipment assets as well as increasing lease flexibility and raising service levels.
Whether your organization’s resources include buildings, bridges, plants, remote camps, ships or highways, operating, managing and maintaining them effectively requires specialized expertise.
At SNC-Lavalin O & M, operations and maintenance is our core business, so we can provide solutions that optimize every aspect of your facility and asset operations.
• We have the strategic and technical skills, innovative resources and highly trained professionals to manage tasks that would otherwise divert resources from your core business.
• We have invested millions of dollars to develop groundbreaking systems, processes and specialized tools that incorporate best practices learned over many years of experience.
• We maximize your profitability by giving you access to advanced, integrated management solutions delivered with indisputable reliability.
• We conduct our services to international standards.
In addition, SNC-Lavalin O & M’s outsourced services bring you:
• Exceptional value through operational efficiencies.
• Cost savings resulting from unparalleled procurement power.
• Increased asset life and value.
• Enhanced service to your customers.
In Qatar and throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council [GCC] countries, SNC-Lavalin ProFac Gulf Management is establishing itself as a knowledgeable, service oriented business that provides facility and property management, transaction services, lease administration in the residential, commercial, retail, industrial, institutional and infrastructure sectors. Our objective is to offer comprehensive solutions that can extend the life of our client’s assets, enhance tenant satisfaction and reduce long-term costs of ownership.
Furthermore, SNC-Lavalin ProFac Gulf Management is currently providing Integrated Facilities Management Services to various prestigious clients in Doha, such as Al Waab City, Amwal Tower, Al Waab City Commercial District, NBK Head Office/Mercedes Showroom, Al Rayyan Village, Lagoona Mall and others.
Specifically, we provide:
• Pre-occupancy work, including project review, operational planning, transactions management, transition planning and commissioning.
• Facility Management services, including custodial, security, waste management, technical maintenance and operations, energy management, environmental management and landscaping.
• Asset integrity management and life cycle capital replacement programming.
• Realty services, including transactions, lease administration and consulting.
• Project management, including space planning, move management, base building project management, tenant fit up and improvements.
• Additional services, including mail distribution, renovation / repairs, tenant requirements and event management.
Our well-trained and motivated employees use world class standards, industry-leading best practices, processes and systems to deliver an integrated set of services that operate, maintain and support facilities and infrastructure. Through accurate measurement, management and reporting, we help all of our clients maximise the benefits of working with our experts. We are committed to building our reputation for high-quality, consistent levels of service and a high degree of customer satisfaction.